• The article must be presented to the editorial board of Tseghaspanagitakan handes with the information about the author and all the co-authors (if written by co-authors).
• The article must be an original research done exceptionally by the author/co-authors; plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
• The article must not be published previously in any other language in the same way, with the exception of particular occasions, with the editor’s consent.
• The article must not be considered for publication or review simultaneously in any other place.
• The article must be concientiously composed preserving the rules set by Tseghaspanagitakan handes.
• The research done in the scope of the article must be based on precise facts.
• The article must have scientific novelty and contemporaneity.
• It is allowed to express gratitude in the article (by reference) to all the people who have assisted the research in any way.
• The author must collaborate with the editorial staff, make necessary changes, additions or reductions, as well as correct the mistakes.
• The author does not have right to dispute the decision of the editorial board not to publish the article or the negative decision of the review without forcible arguments.
The articles submitted to Tseghaspanagitakan handes undergo double blind peer review by two reviewers.
Based on the result of reviews the editorial staff makes decision about the publication of the material.
The reviewer must:
• review the material regardless of personal interests displaying an exclusively scientific unbiased approach,
• complete the form sent for the review in a possible short space of time,
• in case of conflict of interests inform the editorial board about it.
The reviewed form is kept in the archive of Tseghaspanagitakan handes, it is not provided to anyone including the author and is not liable to publication. The author is informed about the results, suggestions and observations of the review by the given e-mail.
FOR EDITORIAL BOARD
The editorial board is committed to:
• organize the proper review of the articles presented to Tseghaspanagitakan handes,
• inform the author about the decision of the editorial board within two months after submitting the article to the editorial office of the Tseghaspanagitakan handes,
• follow the publication ethics of the Journal and guarantee a high scientific level of the published works,
• not to publish the personal data of authorand reviewers and not to provide such information to both sides.
The editorial board has the right to refuse the publication of the article if it does not meet the requirements set by the editorial board.
The editorial board makes decisions to refuse or publish the materials based on the suggestions and observations of the reviewers and in case the article meets the technical standards of the Journal. After finishing the phase of reviewing and the corrections done by the author, the articles are edited according to the editorial approaches of Tseghaspanagitakan handes.
The copyright of the published materials belongs to Tseghaspanagitakan handes. After receiving positive decision about the publication, the author is obliged to fill and sign the form about the copyright transfer.
It is the responsibility of the author to receive written permission for publishing or republishing of any material (photograph, text, picture, table, diagram, etc.) protected by copyright (whom the copyright belong). They should be provided to the editorial board of Tseghaspanagitakan handes (after receiving positive decision about the publication). The form for the materials protected by copyright will be provided by the editorial board.